Fedora Translations major change: Projects being moved on 18/2

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Tue Feb 19 13:33:01 UTC 2008

Dimitris Glezos writes:
> If you have any questions about any step of the migration process,
> or send an email to fedora-trans-list at redhat.com,

Ok, here's one of mine:

After signing and returning the CLA, I got this reply:

    Your message could not be processed.

    Reason:

    The signature could not be processed.  The signature may have been
    created or attached improperly, it might not match the key ID you
    have registered in the Account System, or the public key may not
    have been found on the key server.

Is there some way to find out the reason it failed?  I did go to
pgp.mit.edu and do find my key (ACBA50C7) there.  Is there anything
more I can do to figure out what went wrong?