Re: Moved elvis modules now being served from Transifex

Dimitris, great news. \o/
Congratulations to the FLP!!

2008/2/19, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>:

Hey all,

I'm happy to say that all 28 translatable modules that have been moved
away from elvis have been added to both our Statistics (Piotr you rock!)
and Submit pages.

We are now serving 67 projects in total from Transifex. w00t!

Here's a list of all the new modules:

* authconfig
* chkconfig
* initscripts
* kexec-tools
* libuser
* libvirt
* newt
* pam
* passwd
* pkinit-nss
* policycoreutils
* redhat-backgrounds
* redhat-config-cluster
* redhat-menus
* rhgb
* setuptool
* specspo
* switchdesk
* system-config-firewall
* system-config-kdump
* system-config-keyboard
* redhat-config-language
* system-config-lvm
* system-config-mouse
* system-config-securitylevel
* redhat-config-soundcard
* system-switch-mail
* usermode

Stats are updating as we speak. If you notice anything funny, ping me on
IRC or drop an email.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/