About ubuntu s-c-printer

Hello everybody

We (the French translation team members) noticed that the
s-c-printer.po file has been modified by a @debian.org people.

Then my question is : was the s-c-printer translation taken
from somewhere else than translate.fedoraproject.org ?

If yes, why and who is upstream then ? Because I can't see any activity
from Josselin Mouette <joss debian org>
in
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/system-config-printer?branch=trunk
In
https://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/system-config-printer.trunk/system-config-printer.trunk.fr.po
he commited his translation two days ago.

Thanks for helping me understand something.

Thomas