Re: About ubuntu s-c-printer

(having now read the discussion in the bug report...)

How should I handle externally-submitted translations in the future?  I
would rather have all translations submitted through Transifex.

Unfortunately there have been a lot of strings added to
system-config-printer in recent weeks due to a large feature addition,
and that has probably made the problem more visible.  I will be making a
stable branch for system-config-printer very shortly, and Fedora 9
translations should then be focusing on that -- I will send a message
here when that happens.

Tim.
*/