Tracking modules not working in Tx

FWIW, I've added a warning together with a bug report id to the
description of each module not accepting translations.

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/

Another way we could track bug reports that interest us would be a
"tracker" bug in BZ, which would depend on other reports and act as a
place to report stuff not working for a reason.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/