Fwd: Transifex problems committing im-chooser

Lubomir Kundrak lkundrak at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 11:34:16 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 23:03 +0000, Miloš Komarčević wrote:
> I've been trying to commit updated sr and sr at latin translations for
> im-chooser for the past two days, but get an internal error:
>
> 500 Internal error
>
> The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
> fulfilling the request.
>
> Powered by CherryPy 2.2.1
>
> The strange thing is I see recent committed translations for fr and
> pt_BR in about the same time. What gives?

I have seen a couple of similar issues to boil down to an issue caused
by the fact that either your name or something else in the commit
message contain certain utf8 characters. There is an infra ticket open,
but unfortunately I can't find the ticket number, maybe you'll be more
lucky after a bit searching in trac. I suspect this might be the case as
I see non-7bit characters in your email's header.

Regards,