Ressurecting IRC Meetings for 2008?

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 03:52:20 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Anyone else interested in resurrecting the L10N IRC meetings [1] for 2008? I
suggest next Tuesday (5 Feb) as a possible date.

I have added some agenda items relating to the infrastructure (damned lies +
transifex). Dimitris & others have done a tremendous amount of work getting
it all up and running, as well as documenting it on the wiki. Fedora 9 String
freeze is getting closer, so let's make sure we are all on the same page and
make as much use of the improved features as possible.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings

cheers,
asgeir

--