elvis CVS guru help needed for file renaming

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 23:57:01 UTC 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 1:21 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> Well, you don't want to do a rename directly in the CVS repo, as
> that will change spinning older branches for releases that don't
> use the new locale. add/remove on HEAD should work, though.

Yep, that's what I was trying to do.

> > So, I guess what we need is someone with enough CVS knowledge and
> > privileges to fix up the CVS repo and put it in a sane state so either
> > I or the maintainers can commit sr at latin.po, or just do the rest of
> > renaming for us directly. The message in the #323831 report mentions
> > cleaning up the Attic folders, does that make sense?
>
> Right, it's just that that report was last updated a while ago. Do you
> have a specific list of modules that still need fixed?

The latest list is:

authconfig (currently as sr.latin.po by Tomas Mraz)
autorun
initscripts
rhn-applet
system-config-keyboard
system-config-language
system-config-lvm
system-config-netboot
system-config-network
system-config-rootpassword
system-config-securitylevel
system-config-soundcard
system-switch-mail

Some modules might be obsoleted for F9 or moved over to other VCS
without being removed from elvis, but it might be a good idea to
change them over anyway in case of F8 updates (the glibc locale change
took effect with F8)?

Thanks,
Miloš