Indonesian language maintainer

Lauri Nurmi lanurmi at iki.fi
Wed Jan 23 13:31:34 UTC 2008

ke, 2008-01-23 kello 18:09 +0700, Indrayana MB. kirjoitti:
> Yup...
>
> If we're from Indonesia, can we talk in Bahasa...???
> Sip... Lokasi anda2x dimana nich...???
> Udah lama nunggu2x... akhirnya ada juga yang bersedia...

No, you can not.

PLEASE, use your own brain to think about it for a moment.  This list is
read by tens or hundreds of people who do not understand a word of your
language.  Why would we want to read such gibberish?

Even if you use English, please consider whether the thing you are
talking about has any reason to be interesting to all readers around the
world.

Also do not top-post.

-LN