Some updates

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Jan 28 00:01:51 UTC 2008

Hey all.

Been a mostly fun weekend. Here's a quick recap of what's new:

  1. Around 15 bugs were closed the past 2 days, as you might have
noticed by some emails arriving on the list.

  2. Kannada and Indonesian teams were created and their info were put
on the translate.fpo.

  3. We now have system-config-network and yumex in Transifex. Here
are quick links for their stats. Get these babes to 100%!

  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/yumex
  http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/system-config-network [1]

  4. translate.fpo is now available in Italian and Greek

  5. The single FAQ page we were talking yesterday was created, and
the website questions were moved there.

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ

  6. Together with Bart, we moved all content from wiki/L10N/Teams
over to translate.fpo.

  7. Finally, a remote command line interface to Transifex has made
its first connection over http:

$ ./tx --list-modules -v
Creating request http://transifex.shuttle:8084/module/?tg_format=json
Module name                              Description
-----------                              -----------
testmodule-cvs                           A CVS testing module
testmodule-git-revisor                   A Git testing module
testmodule-hg-smolt                      A Mercurial testing module
testmodule-svn                           A Subversion testing module

-d

[1]:  s-c-network has a bug report open for the developers to fix the
module's i18n

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/