Self-introduction (Naranhuu Uridiinbish)

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Mon Jan 28 12:34:34 UTC 2008

Op maandag 28-01-2008 om 20:16 uur [tijdzone +0900], schreef naranhuu
uridiinbish:
> Hi ,
>  I joined to this mailing list few month ago, and am sorry for sending
> my self introduction so lately. I'm from Mongolia and study in Japan.
> I would like to work on translating Fedora to Mongolian. But currently
> there is not Mongolian team. So I want to be the
> maintainer/coordinator and to start the translation .

> Best regards,
>
> Narankhuu Uridiinbish

Hi and welcome

Be sure to follow the steps on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer to become the maintainer
for the Mongolian language.

If you need any help with any steps outlined there or have any comments
on them, send it to the list and we'll help you out.

Bart
--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93