yumex Malay not in Fedora translation

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Jan 29 22:24:52 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 6:45 PM, Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan
<sharuzzaman at myrealbox.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have submitted Malay translation directly to Yumex project, and the
> developer has committed it to their git tree.
>
> If you take a look at git web interface, clearly ms.po is there, but it
> is not reflected in Yumex page in Fedora translation.
>
> http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/?p=yumex.git;a=tree;h=7b36baaf0e003ae92d0d1c6af001c15b1f5413a0;hb=f2557e1865c1bcc5df36cdde72f3aa97454eb4f0
>
> Is this a known bug?

When moving an {hg, git} module from a system to another, we need to
delete it from the server's disk because its settings are stored in
the directory itself (.hg, .git subdirs). We didn't do it with yumex,
so it tried to update itself from the older server. I cleared the
module's cache and should be OK now. It's a known bug of DL, but often
forgotten to be taken care of.

Maybe we should consider clearing the cache every few days. The total
content of the modules are 3GB, but they are mostly hosted on Fedora
servers, so shouldn't be a problem anyway.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/