FLScO Meeting 2008-07-30 Summary

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 22:03:19 UTC 2008

Attendees:
-----------

 * Christos Bacharakis
 * Ville Pekka Vainio
 * Dimitris Glezos
 * Runa Bhattacharjee
 * Noriko Mizumoto

* https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/105, no one provided any, and
the feature freeze is again on the same date as the string freeze, which
means packagers have only 24h to re-package translations once again.
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Schedule)

* Ideally we should have the string freeze 5 days before the feature freeze.

* FUDCon Brno in September: comments, do we want to see something
happening there. A few L10n people will be there (cmpahar)

* Dimitris will give a Transifex session at FUDCon Brno.

* Transifex 0.3 was released.. We're stabilizing the development tree
and there are 4 people working on it.
(http://groups.google.com/group/transifex-devel/browse_thread/thread/bbf446dd28649892)

* We don't seem to have Rawhide statistics on DL yet due to lack of
resource for maintenance. We like to have someone from RH being
responsible for these issues.