Problem in submission of file(system-config-printer.0.7.82.x.gu.po) in transifex.

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:38:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

2008/7/2 Sweta Kothari <swkothar at redhat.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Downloaded file named 'system-config-printer.0.7.82.x.gu.po'
> But it is not properly commited in transifex
>
> And i couldn't find any updates of this file.
>
> Can anybody help me out?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Sweta Kothari

you should file a bug into bugzilla for this issue. Go to
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/system-config-printer and
click on report errors. You'll need a bugzilla account.

Regards!
--
 HAL

 I am putting myself to the fullest possible use,
 which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

+ Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com