Introducing myself & questioning

Mr Janis Ozolins janis_fjc at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 10:00:46 UTC 2008

Welcome to list :)

Janis

Christos Bacharakis wrote:

| Hello Fedora Translation List, my name is Christos Bacharakis and I
study Computer Science and Communications at Serres Technical University
in Greece. I am a proudly member of Serlug's (Serres LUG) kernel team
and I support Free and Open Source. I like new technologies, basketball
and programming. In my free time I messing around with Fedora, Gnome,
generally Free & Open Source world or developing a personal project. I
usually write C/C++ and now I am learning Python thanks to Dimitris
Glezos. I want to contribute to FedoraProject and Gnome with many ways.
For start I attend to be a Greek Fedora Ambassador and contribute to
L10n project.

|     -- Review --
|
| Name: Christos Bacharakis
|
| Age: 20
|
| Current Residence: Serres , Thessaloniki - Greece
|
| Interested in: Programming, Basketball, Social engineering, Network
Security, IT

| Member of: Serlug's Kernel Team, FedoraProject, Greek FedoraProject,
Free Software Foundation

| Contributing through: SerLUG, Fedora Localization Project, Fedora
Ambassadors Project, Fedora Documentation Project

| Familiar with: C/C++, C#, Java, php, javascript, HTML, CSS, python
|
| Use: Fedora Linux 9, Free & Open Source Software
|
| Favorite movie(s): Pirates of Silicon Valley, Fight Club, Hackers,
Antitrust

| Favorite book(s): The Art Of Deception, Digital Fortress
|
| Tools to trade: Code and Ideas
|
| Favorite quote: Impossible is nothing
|

|     -- Contact --
|
| *Website:* soon
|
| *Blog:* http://cmpahar.wordpress.com <http://cmpahar.wordpress.com/>
|
| *Email:* cmpahar at gmail.com <mailto:cmpahar at gmail.com>
|
| *Irc:* cmpahar on freenode
|
| *GPG key:* 1024D/CCFA0AEB ( Key fingerprint = A086 05A0 D1A6 0B52 603B
45C8 7DB2 16E6 CCFA ) *
| *
|
| *
| *
|
| *Question*:
|
| As you can see I am from Greece and also a rookie to translating. Can
you please point me some high translation priority jobs to work with?!
I've searched in bugzilla and found only a "bug" for an incomplete
translate.fpo in Greek. Searching again in bugzilla in all Localization
I got confused and lost. I am looking to your precious help. Thank you
very much.