The stats cache has been refreshed

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:13:00 UTC 2008

Em Qua, 2008-07-23 às 14:59 -0300, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?
Diego_B=FArigo_Zacar=E3o _ escreveu:
> Hello folks,
>
> I've been working together with mmcgrath on the last days to find out
> what's happening with our stats system.
> The problem seems to be a very known issue. The most (or all) modules
> of Fedora Project don't work properly with intltool.
>
> So, to avoid some problems around it, we have refreshed the stats
> cache. It means that all potfiles were download from theirs respective
> repositories again. The stats currently *must* reflect the reality.
>
> Hopefully it will fix the most of our current problem with the stats
> system.
> However I'm still fixing some issues around missing files with entries
> into po/POFILES.in and po/POTFILES.skip files.
> I hope to get it done ASAP.
>
> If you see any problem, please, let us know!
>
> Now /me go back to the GSoC codes :)

It seems that some modules from fedorahosted.org and others don't
reflect their real status. Some stats shows 0% when the modules are
actually translated.

I noticed this problem with the following modules:

libuser
system-config-httpd
pam_krb5
revisor
yumex
system-switch-mail
virt-top

Authconfig is also strange, the Brazilian Portuguese translation file is
100% translated, but DL shows some new strings. I guess this due to the
differences between the recent changes caught by intltool and the
outdated .PO file.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares