Re: cvs key

I have the same problem.... but don't worry.

CVS access is not necessary to work at translations.

Just download the pot you want translate from your team page... translate it using gtranslator/kbabel/others... and submit the translated PO file using the TRANSIFEX system:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/

bye! ;-)