cvs key

Carlo Raudino carloraudino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:54:20 UTC 2008

I have the same problem.... but don't worry.

CVS access is not necessary to work at translations.

Just download the pot you want translate from your team page... translate it
using gtranslator/kbabel/others... and submit the translated PO file using
the TRANSIFEX system:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/

bye! ;-)