Re: cvs key

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 19:55 +0100, Janis Ozolins wrote:
> Hi everybody here.
>
> I just joined in the group and will translate to Latvian.
> I got a problem with cvs login. I did all instructions to set up it. I
> suspect here is problem with keys. I have a few of them and don't know
> wich one is used.
>
> How I can sort out that problem? I never needed to use cvs before.

> With compliments
>
> Janis Ozolins

Hi and welcome to the translation project,

as someone else replied, you don't need to use CVS directly anymore. I
was more wondering where you found the CVS instructions. It seems we
need to update some pages to the new system still. Would you mind
sending the pages where you found the instructions?

If you have any other questions, please ask them, so we can refine our
instructions even more.

Thanks a lot and welcome again

Bart

--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93