Post-F9 FLSCo meetings

As usual, we don't have a lot of activity in L10n-land right after a
release -- hence the sparseness of our meetings.

However, let's get together next Tuesday to discuss any topic that
might be active.

If there's no problem with anyone, I suggest going for 19:00 UTC.

  Tuesday,  June 2008 19:00 UTC

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/