Re: some TQSG typos and a proposal

hgk wrote:
Hyuugabaru write:
(5) There aren't any procedures to enable new translations.

Some months ago, I had translated TQSG completely. From the mailing list log, that were Dec, 2, 2007 and Feb 10 2008. But it didn't show up on the web site. Older version still show up even now.

    Some days ago, Noriko wrote:
>Someone can keep watch the stat for a while, and when most languages >updated, he/she can just ask Paul or anyone in Docs team to publish the >translated version?

If the translator must ask to the Docs team to publish the new translation,
    I think it should be mentioned on the TQSG.
Yes. In early April , I also translated TQSG completely (zh_CN). But it now shows the very old version . We despond if we don't see the work effect.

Hi I've started catching up mails sent in for TQSG.
Regarding the version, I see seven languages atm published as "US English | Magyar | 日本語 | Nederlands | polski | português brasileiro | 简体中文".
All of them except pt_BR show 'Version 0.5', pt_BR is version 0.4.1.
Could you let me know if you still see any part left as old version?

It sounds very good idea to have a procedure to publish.
Shall we start planning?

Thanks a lot

noriko