some TQSG typos and a proposal

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 02:14:55 UTC 2008

hgk wrote:
> Hyuugabaru write:
>> (5) There aren't any procedures to enable new translations.
>>
>>     Some months ago, I had translated TQSG completely.  From the
>> mailing list     log, that were Dec, 2, 2007 and Feb 10 2008.
>>     But it didn't show up on the web site.  Older version still show
>> up even now.
>>
>>     Some days ago, Noriko wrote:
>>     >Someone can keep watch the stat for a while, and when most
>> languages     >updated, he/she can just ask Paul or anyone in Docs
>> team to publish the     >translated version?
>>
>>     If the translator must ask to the Docs team to publish the new
>> translation,
>>     I think it should be mentioned on the TQSG.
>>
> Yes. In early April , I also translated TQSG completely (zh_CN). But it
> now shows the very old version . We despond if we don't see the work
> effect.

Hi I've started catching up mails sent in for TQSG.
Regarding the version, I see seven languages atm published as "US
English | Magyar | 日本語 | Nederlands | polski | português brasileiro |
简体中文".
All of them except pt_BR show 'Version 0.5', pt_BR is version 0.4.1.
Could you let me know if you still see any part left as old version?

It sounds very good idea to have a procedure to publish.
Shall we start planning?

Thanks a lot

noriko