Re: Maintainers not updating LINGUAS regularly

Xavier,
Xavier Conde Rueda píše v Út 17. 06. 2008 v 11:21 +0200:
> Sometimes I think localization is not taken into consideration as it
> should.
I happen to be a translator as well as maintainer of the package in
question, and I do care about localization.  But with ~60 languages, I'd
rather not spend the 5 minutes it takes to test the package builds
correctly 60 times, for each package separately.
	Mirek