Maintainers not updating LINGUAS regularly

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:36:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

2008/6/17 Miloslav Trmač <mitr at volny.cz>:
> Xavier,
> Xavier Conde Rueda píše v Út 17. 06. 2008 v 11:21 +0200:
>> Sometimes I think localization is not taken into consideration as it
>> should.
> I happen to be a translator as well as maintainer of the package in
> question, and I do care about localization.  But with ~60 languages, I'd
> rather not spend the 5 minutes it takes to test the package builds
> correctly 60 times, for each package separately.
>        Mirek

I'm not asking you to test each language, I just asked you to add the
language to LINGUAS. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

By the way, I happen to be a developer myself and I know that it
should take 5 minutes to add locales to LINGUAS and run ./configure
and see that the language catalog is generated :).

Regards!
--
 HAL

 I am putting myself to the fullest possible use,
 which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

+ Google talk/Jabber: xavi.conde a gmail.com