Re: Post-F9 FLSCo meetings

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
As usual, we don't have a lot of activity in L10n-land right after a
release -- hence the sparseness of our meetings.

However, let's get together next Tuesday to discuss any topic that
might be active.

If there's no problem with anyone, I suggest going for 19:00 UTC.

  Tuesday,  June 2008 19:00 UTC

Terribly sorry, it seems that I completely missed this meeting.
Some of my brain cells are still floating holiday mood.
Just in case let me know if this should happen next week but was not this week. Otherwise I will catch up with the meeting log.

noriko