Entry for this language is not present in LINGUAS file.

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Mar 3 12:11:21 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Dapid Candra <dapidc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was checking the Docs:Homepage for id (Indonesian) and Docs ::
>  Common entities.

Yup, the Docs project (and most of our websites) use the LINGUAS files
to identify which translations are ready to be published. You can add
your language in that file if you want it to show up. I updated the
FAQ [1] to make this point clear.

Maybe it's time to move these FAQs in the TQSG? Noriko? :-)

-d

[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ#missing-from-linguas

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/