Re: Entry for this language is not present in LINGUAS file.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Dapid Candra <dapidc gmail com> wrote:
> I was checking the Docs:Homepage for id (Indonesian) and Docs ::
>  Common entities.

Yup, the Docs project (and most of our websites) use the LINGUAS files
to identify which translations are ready to be published. You can add
your language in that file if you want it to show up. I updated the
FAQ [1] to make this point clear.

Maybe it's time to move these FAQs in the TQSG? Noriko? :-)

-d

[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ#missing-from-linguas