Re: Introduce Mostafa Daneshvar

Be welcome, Mostafa. =)

2008/3/3, Mostafa Daneshvar <mostafa daneshvar org uk>:
I'm Mostafa Daneshvar from Iran. I'm using Fedora 8 as OS. My field of
interest is PHP programming and translating.
As a linguist I want to contribute in translation of Fedora in different
languages that I know.
I know following languages : Persian,English,Arabic,Balochi and French a
little.

Here You can find some information about me.