Re: Steering Committee formation

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 20:55 +0100, Bart Couvreur wrote:
The only drawback I have here is that the L10N project is pretty much
divided into dozens of small parts (the teams), and that the SCo would
mostly be handling infrastructural things. But then again this could
that the different teams start to communicate more in the project, which
is always good. (just my $0.02)

Actually, this is not too different from any other subproject -- for
instance, there are small pockets of individuals or groups in Docs
working on, say, the Get Involved Guide, or the Desktop User Guide.  The
Steering Committee ties everything together and makes sure everyone is
working toward overall goals in a consistent and logical fashion.

Can we perhaps have this as a discussion item for the meeting tomorrow (in case we are having one)?
+1 meeting.
I will be there at usual time.

:-)

cheers