Re: modules in Transinfex

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Alexander Todorov <atodorov redhat com> wrote:
>  I wonder why there are some applications under "Various" rather than Fedora9.
>  For example virt-manager and virt-inst. Also these two in particular do not
>  appear under modules (or I can't see them).

The 'Fedora' collection lists all modules that are included in a
Fedora release, and Fedora is upstream for. This implies that they are
affected by the string freeze. The rest of them fall under the
collection 'Various resources'.

Does this make sense? Would we like to change it?

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/