Heads up: Unavailability for a couple of weeks

I'll be mostly unavailable for the next couple of weeks. Because of
high load at my $dayjob, I will have very little time, if any, to
dedicate to Fedora.

In case you need me for something, please be patient during this
period, since a reply might take some time.

If something on our L10n toolchain seems to behave in a strange way to
you, please take a look at the L10n FAQ. If the issue is affecting
your productivity, the folks over at #fedora-admin might be able to
help, but please be gentle as their plate is always full.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/