Improving Transifex ergonomics

Pavol Šimo palo.simo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 08:50:43 UTC 2008

Hi Thomas,

>  > Issue #2
>  > When you are in transifex, the first things most of translators may
>  > have to do is : login. Then the login area should not be at the bottom
>  > of the menu bar, but on top of it, or on the top right handside corner.

No, you are called on when you have to login. I have never clicked on
the login menu item.

>  > Issue #12
>  > Let's now pick up a module from the list at
>  > https://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/. Anaconda is a perfect
>  > example. Let's focus on the language list. You can notice the list is
>  > not sorted by alphabetically. It should be sorted alphabetically and
>  > not from the statistics of the most translated language. This way, it
>  > would be much easier to find the .po file of your language.

It is easy to find the language - I just have to start typing the name
of language... BTW current sorting has an advantage: translators have
great overview of what the current status of the translation is (if
they want to "push" their translation up on the list they have to
complete the translation).

Pal'o