ideas for f-trans-l announcement

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 23:53:07 UTC 2008

The Fedora Documentation Project is pleased to deliver the POT file for
the Fedora 9 release notes.  These release notes are going to be
delivered with the Fedora 9 Preview Release.  This provides time for
bugfixes to the content and translations through the community review
process.

Access via Transifex:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/docs-release-notes

More instructions for other access methods are below[1].

This POT file is the largest untranslated/fuzzy file that Fedora
Documentation intends to deliver for the Fedora 9 release cycle.  During
the rest of the release cycle the team will work to reduce workload for
translators.  If you have any questions, contact us on fedora-docs-list:

Definitely let us know if we are missing any of the steps in making the
files available for translators.  We'll fix it right away!  Stop by
#fedora-docs on irc.freenode.net or send an email back to this thread.

Thanks

- Fedora release notes team

[1] More access methods:

Via CVS:

cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs/release-notes/devel/

If you want a complete documentation build environment for the release
notes:

export CVS_RSH=ssh
export CVSROOT=:ext:USERNAME at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs
cvs co release-notes-devel

If you need just the directory with XML and /po directory:

export CVS_RSH=ssh
export CVSROOT=:ext:USERNAME at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs
cvs co release-notes-dir

--