Re: Update of setroubleshoot/plugins not reflected on stats

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Alexander Todorov <atodorov redhat com> wrote:
> Alexander Todorov wrote:
>  | Hi all,
>  | yesterday I've commited my translated PO file. I've updated more than
>  | 100 fuzzy
>  | and some untranslated strings. Most of them needed a change of
>  | $SOURCE_PATH ->
>  | $SOURCE as well as other minor issues.
>  | The log message in Tfx is:
>  | Alexander Todorov      plugins/po/bg.po
>  | Updated Bulgarian translation - 0 fuzzy and untr.
>  | 2008-03-17 16:57:26
>  web UI of the mercurial repo shows:
>  changeset 1046:         c91a382810da
>
>  and the updated po file is actually there. Something seems to be wrong with the
>  statistics.

Good catch Alexander, I think I know what's wrong. Can you please open
a bug report for it so that we can track it better? (Kindly reminding
everyone that this is the best way to report bugs or requests and keep
the discussion list for discussions.. :-)

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/