pirut pot file updated

As requested via bugzilla, I've updated the pot file in the pirut
package.  I don't think this will actually impact translations as I
think transifex was already doing this before giving out po files (?)

Also, FYI, pirut may not be shipped in Fedora 9.  This is pending on the
outcome of some PackageKit testing with the beta

Jeremy