Errors in Transifex

Dominik Sandjaja dominik at dadadom.de
Thu Mar 20 23:51:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 21.03.2008, 01:11 +0200 schrieb Dimitris Glezos:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Dominik Sandjaja <dominik at dadadom.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  I found (at least I think so) two errors in transifex:
> >
> >  First, when viewing the diff before submitting translations, the diff
> >  view is screwed up. It seems like there are newlines missing before
> >  every first "green" or "red" line, making the diff pretty confusing.
> >
> >  Second, the "forward"-arrow on
> >  <https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/> points to an
> >  invalid URL, in the href-target is one "submit/" too much. Same is valid
> >  for the "backward"-arrow on the second page.
>
> Hi Dominik,
>
> thanks for reporting these. Please file them on Transifex's trac in
> order to work more efficiently on fixing them, as mentioned at the
> following FAQ:
>
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/FAQ#bugs

Second issue is reported as [1]ticket 41 in the Trac, the first one I
first wanted to put as a comment into [2]ticket 26 but as I can't add
comments, I opened a [3]new one, ticket 42.

Dominik

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/transifex/ticket/41
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/transifex/ticket/26
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/transifex/ticket/42