translation of scim

Hi,

As part of the Fedora 9 release we are trying to improve the translation of SCIM (the default Input Method system used in Fedora).

We'd like to move the process into Transifex as soon as we can, but it will probably take some time so until then Peng and I can help to commit translations upstream (with due credit of course).

If you are able to provide translations for you language we would be very happy to accept them and add them to upstream, and make sure they get included in F9 in time for the translation freeze.

The pot file can be obtained from:

http://scim.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/scim/scim/trunk/po/scim.pot?content-type=text%2Fplain

Thank you kindly for your contributions,

Jens
--
Fedora I18n