Transifex GSoC ideas

Better late than never, I've put together some ideas for Google Summer
of Code projects on L10n engineering and Transifex:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerCoding/2008/Ideas#transifex

Feel free to forward it to anyone wanting to hack on Transifex.

If you find anything interesting, let me know. Also, if you're willing
to become a Fedora mentor, make sure you register yourself and
requested mentorship for our project.

Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/