F9 release: website

Just a quick FYI for everyone,

During the FDSCo-meeting today, we had a quick conversation with Ricky
Zhou, our webmaster about the website for the Fedora 9 release.

The content of the website will freeze on April 15th, which leaves us 2
weeks time to translate it and get it ready for the F9 release. This
will coincide with the final release notes push and possibly the
translation of the release announcement.

So it'll be all F9 release work around that time. Good times!

Bart

--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93