A couple of anaconda error strings...

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 19:10:54 UTC 2008

In doing some testing of various things within anaconda, I've come
across a few fringe error cases which we really should be catching and
presenting to the user with something other than a traceback.
Unfortunately, this involves strings :-/

So, there are a few options
1) Leave as a traceback.  You'll have to try pretty hard to convince me
this is the right answer ;-)
2) Add the strings, don't mark them for translation.  Similar to 1 for
non-English users, but at least not a traceback.
3) Add the strings, mark them, get as much translated as possible.

I'm really up for either 2 or 3 based on what people would prefer.
We'll be building anaconda up until pretty late, so this shouldn't be a
big problem.  But I wanted to give people a chance to yell if they had a
large problem

Jeremy

PS We're talking about a relatively small (10 at the way outside... I
think I'm at 3 right now) number of strings