Macedonian coordinator

Arangel Angov ufo at linux.net.mk
Fri Mar 28 21:26:32 UTC 2008

I'd like to let the list know that I'm stepping down as the Macedonian
team coordinator for the localization of Fedora in Macedonian. Due to
other increased work and personal related responsibilities i am unable
to continue with the translation work as well as the coordinatorship for
the Macedonian team.

I've already sent an e-mail to our local mailing list so if there is
someone that is willing to step up and take this role I'd be more than
willing to help him out to get started and with any issues that may
arise in the beginning.

Thank you all for the help so far, i appreciate it.

Cheers,
--
Arangel
[w:ufo.linux.net.mk]