Re: Request to become the maintainer/coordinator of turkmen language in Fedora Project

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Atashka Saryew <atamurat rambler ru> wrote:
I'm Atamurat Sariyev from Turkmenistan.
I'm already in ambassador group.
I want to  be the maintainer/coordinator of turkmen language.
Right now there is no version of Fedora in Turkmen language.
I want to translate it and make it possible for people in Turkmenistan
to be able
to use Fedora.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards, Atamurat