Re: [Fwd: Tasks to do?]

Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:
Hello! :)

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 4:59 AM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko redhat com> wrote:

Hi

Because this mail made me big smile so forwarded :)
This is what something I like to do here in FLP too.
One place to go and find extra exciting task that anyone can help.
Ideally the task is small enough to accomplish with short time.

Any idea?

How about http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks ?

Very good idea, it would be perfect place to me.

* The Task Name here seems a sub-project size of job to me, in another word it can be listed down small pieces to take out by more people than only one owner?

* There are some tasks with no owner, anyone can take up?

* Are they all in this Active Task list which currently have been worked by the member(s) of FLP?

/me look at Demitris and Asgeir who have not shown up in the active task list... you guys must be working harder on something. Show off yours here :)

noriko

Regards