Introduce my self to you all

田世雄 tiansworld at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:41:20 UTC 2008

Hello everyone of the world, and hello the world,

I am Tianshixiong (Tiansworld), I'm sorry that I didn't make a
self-introduction as soon as possible.
I come from Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China and now I've just graduated from
Tianjin University of Science and Technology
and look for a job.

I began to use Fedora Core 4 in Oct, 2005 and also that was the first Linux
distribution I've ever used.
I like Fedora so much,  from 4 to 8, during the days with Fedora I learned
so much on commands, system settings and program installing and using.......

I think that is a great choice for me to be a member of Fedora translation.
This helps me to learn more and the most important thing is that I can  make
contribution to Fedora project. I am so glad to translate the docs into
Chinese.

This my GPG KEY and fingerprint:
*pub   1024D/104159E5 2008-04-17
      Key fingerprint = A72C 7010 FA2A 77C2 66A8  85CF CF6F 21E9 1041 59E5
uid                  Tian shixiong (tiansworld) <tiansworld at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/0417F988 2008-04-17*

looking forward to *sulphur* .

Best Wishes!!