Self Introduction: Sanjib Narzary

Ensilage ensilage at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:38:06 UTC 2008

Hi All

My Name is Sanjib Narzary
and from
City: Kokrajhar
Country: India
State: BTAD(Assam)
PIN: 783347

I am a final year CSE student. of National Institute of Technology, Silchar
(http://www.nits.ac.in)
I have been using Fedora Since from its version 4. Now its time to do
something for Fedora. Thats why i am goin to start from a  translation
project for Bodo language. But as i search in the tarnslation group there is
no existing Group for Bodo language project.
I need to create one group for Bodo language team. Further i will join in
Documentation translation for Bodo language and after successful of these
projects will turn in some development project.

As a new comer i have no experienced in any of the projects nor in the
translation, if problems comes up after documentation i will surely asks to
experts.

As i know C as my basic language i can handle the situation but as i have
chosen Java as my core i will be more interested in GUI and Networking.
This text is from my GPG key
pub   1024D/C4882D7A 2008-05-05
      Key fingerprint = CE29 8575 3A08 534C CC33  DC9B DCC7 176D C488 2D7A
uid                  Sanjib Narzary (Student, Want to develop what i need
and trying to learn what do not know ! Am cool to everyone.) <
ensilage at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/1D58B4AA 2008-05-05

as i have got some problems in submitting GPG key thats why i send it
directly.

This is how much i have shared myself
thanks
Sanjib Narzary