Re: some troubles on FAS translating

Hello everyone again,

Fortunately, I spent hours on the file and find the mistake finally,
The problem has been solved.
There were two places of  my  translation differ from the English original lines and these made the mistake happened.

New question: the output:
msgfmt -cvo /dev/null zh_CN.pozh_CN.po:512: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
zh_CN.po:1124: a format specification for argument 'userview' doesn't exist in 'msgstr'
msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors
323 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.

showed that the errors were at zh_CN.pozh_CN.po:512 & zh_CN.pozh_CN.po:1124,
but in fact they were not at there.
 So, how can I find the mistakes by using this output?

Sincerely,
Tianshixiong