Zh_CN F9 release notes

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Wed May 14 03:03:58 UTC 2008

2008/5/14 Guokai Han <dev.hgk at gmail.com>:
> If there are some improper translations, all we can fix it. It may
>  appear at "Latest content (date)" not "Original release content" after
>  a few days for fixing it.
>
>  2008/5/14 Yu Feng <rainwoodman at gmail.com>:
>
> > Today I visited the zh_CN F9 release notes at
>  >  http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f9/zh_CN/
>  >
>  >  Well I have to say, it is already written in Chinese, but I don't think
>  >  it is quite understandable Chinese language. To be more direct, a lot(if
>  >  not most) of it is ridiculously crappy.
>  >
>  >  We finished it in a rush to catch up with the deadline, but it obviously
>  >  needs some more love.
>  >
>  >  Yuan, how do you think about it? If it is appropriate I can begin
>  >  working on it recently.
>  >
>  >  Best,
>  >

Hi, Feng

Actually I have not read it carefully till now. Unlike in previous
releases, I was not so addicted to it...

Let's discuss it on fedora-trans-zh_cn list. There will be updates to
release-notes on the web, so you can still update the po. And with
transifex, you can commit translations at any time. This Fedora 9
translation is committed in this way.

About translation quality, is there anything wrong? ...

--
bbbush ^_^