TQSG updated

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu May 15 07:09:15 UTC 2008

Hi

I have seen that a couple of languages have already been completed
100%!! Great work, thank you so much!
For whom don't know much about tqsg just in case, this is "Translation
Quick Start Guide" which describes how to start translation work, very
handy for new comer. We are going to translate this guide into as many
languages as possible to lower the bar.

Here is the current stat.

[noriko at noriko translation-quick-start-guide]$ make postat
de: 212/10/25/
el: 103/30/114/
es: 80/35/132/
fr: 62/42/143/
hu: 247/
id: 101/3/143/
it: 195/19/33/
ja: 203/14/30/
ms: 26/21/200/
nl: 247/
pa: 185/26/36/
pl: 247/
pt: 167/41/39/
pt_BR: 243/4/
ru: 59/44/144/
sr: 195/19/33/
sv: 80/35/132/
zh_CN: 195/19/33/

Now I am going to be complete off for three weeks starting next week. So
I wish if someone can keep the ball rolling...we are almost there.
Someone can keep watch the stat for a while, and when most languages
updated, he/she can just ask Paul or anyone in Docs team to publish the
translated version?
Of ocurse he/she will get the bonus to shout "We are final! Spread the
word!".

Thanks
noriko