Re: TQSG updated

Hi

I have seen that a couple of languages have already been completed 100%!! Great work, thank you so much! For whom don't know much about tqsg just in case, this is "Translation Quick Start Guide" which describes how to start translation work, very handy for new comer. We are going to translate this guide into as many languages as possible to lower the bar.

Here is the current stat.

[noriko noriko translation-quick-start-guide]$ make postat
de: 212/10/25/
el: 103/30/114/
es: 80/35/132/
fr: 62/42/143/
hu: 247/
id: 101/3/143/
it: 195/19/33/
ja: 203/14/30/
ms: 26/21/200/
nl: 247/
pa: 185/26/36/
pl: 247/
pt: 167/41/39/
pt_BR: 243/4/
ru: 59/44/144/
sr: 195/19/33/
sv: 80/35/132/
zh_CN: 195/19/33/

Now I am going to be complete off for three weeks starting next week. So I wish if someone can keep the ball rolling...we are almost there. Someone can keep watch the stat for a while, and when most languages updated, he/she can just ask Paul or anyone in Docs team to publish the translated version? Of ocurse he/she will get the bonus to shout "We are final! Spread the word!".

Thanks
noriko

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Hi translators

TQSG has now updated to conform to FAS2. This is latest.
Thanks a lot Murray!

[noriko noriko translation-quick-start-guide]$ make postat
de: 195/19/33/
el: 103/30/114/
es: 80/35/132/
fr: 62/42/143/
id: 101/3/143/
it: 195/19/33/
ja: 195/19/33/
ms: 26/21/200/
nl: 246/1/
pa: 185/26/36/
pl: 195/19/33/
pt: 167/41/39/
pt_BR: 195/19/33/
ru: 59/44/144/
sr: 195/19/33/
sv: 80/35/132/
zh_CN: 195/19/33/

noriko

Murray McAllister wrote:
Hi,

I accidentally ran "make pot po", then committed the changes for the
documentation-guide. I misunderstood something, as this should have
been done for the translation-quick-start-guide.

Sorry for any problems this caused :(

Regards,

Murray.