Re: Help in getting po files accesing cvs repository!!!

Hello all,

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Ensilage <ensilage gmail com> wrote:
I am using my college internet and there is a proxy in our college. i
could not access
cvs co web
 files in l10n, even i have done everything in the documentation
correctly, it shows
[root localhost ~]# export
CVSROOT=:ext:ensilage cvs fedoraproject org:/cvs/l10n
[root localhost ~]# cvs co web
ssh: cvs.fedoraproject.org: Temporary failure in name resolution
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

. i am new in translation more important thing is my team and language
names are not in translate.fedoraproject.org/teams as well as in
languages. i need to translate in my own Bodo language. But in the
first phase accessing cvs repository im on stuck. plz any one help
me!!!

Have you managed to solve the problem?

If not, drop by #fedora-admin and someone will probably be able to help you out.

This looks more like end-user problem, his computer is not able to resolve cvs.fedoraproject.org.

Marek Mahut               https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/
Fedora Project                                   http://www.jamendo.com/