packagekit mess

Sulyok Peti sulyokpeti at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:22:29 UTC 2008

Thanks. I see now. I was just confused, because the gnome application
points to the www.packagekit.org site, and there is only a brief
description of these packages. Reading the website it clears up.

However, I still cannot see the 3 translation changes in the anongit
submitted the last 4 days, in spite of this notice from the packagekit
website:
"The developer server is always up to date, and the anonymous git is
synced about twice a day."
I hope this is a temporary delay only.

2008. 05. 22, csütörtök keltezéssel 12.33-kor Ville-Pekka Vainio ezt