fedora-release-notes PO files updated for F10 GA

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 12:46:28 UTC 2008

The following modules POT/PO files have been modified for F10.  These
are the final changes for this content for the Fedora 10 release.
Thank you for your patience as we worked through this past deadline.
We were able to go over all the content one more time, fix a number of
small errors, update with changes from the wiki, and close a small
number of bug reports.

release-notes
readme-burning-isos
about-fedora

These modules are _not_ complete yet, but are being actively worked
on.  In particular, the 'readme' file requires a complete rewrite.
These should be ready within the next few hours:

readme
readme-live-image

Happy translating!

Questions or problems?  Ask on this list or file a bug report:

http://tinyurl.com/nej3u

Thanks,

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org