[Fedora Infrastructure] #963: Request to increase the frequency of translation statistic updates

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Nov 9 01:18:03 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:58 AM, George Machitidze <giomac at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with request... can it be 1,7,13,20?

Damned Lies is too resource-intensive for this kind of frequency.

Claude Paroz of GNOME i18n fame has ported DL to Django (Djamned Lies,
DjL), as part of our vision to merge DL with Transifex in the near
future. Early testing of this branch [1] would be greatly appreciated,
and will help both Fedora and GNOME adopt DjL more quickly as well.

Elves needed. =)

-δ

[1]: http://bzr-mirror.gnome.org/damned-lies/branches/djamnedlies/

> We have to wait for next day to see what is done...
>
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Fedora Infrastructure
> <trac at fedorahosted.org> wrote:
>>
>> #963: Request to increase the frequency of translation statistic updates
>>
>> -----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
>>  Reporter:  runab            |        Owner:  santosp,ricky,mmcgrath
>>     Type:  enhancement      |       Status:  new
>>
>> -----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
>> Comment (by asgeirf):
>>
>>  Actually, statistics seem to only update twice a day. Here's the current
>>  cron:
>>
>>  {{{
>>  15 1,13 * * * /usr/local/bin/damnedLiesUpdateStats.sh
>>  }}}
>>
>>  +1 for more frequent updates.
>>
>> --
>> Ticket URL:
>> <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/963#comment:1>
>> Fedora Infrastructure <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure>
>> Fedora Infrastructure Project for Bugs, feature requests and access to our
>> source code.
>>
>> --
>

> --
>
> Best Regards,