[mr] Can't see localize content of f10 release notes for Marathi (mr) locale at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/mr/

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 10:44:55 UTC 2008

Piotr Drąg wrote:
> sandeep shedmake pisze:
>>       http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/mr/
>> doesn't reflect the upstream localizations committed by me
>> (http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=log  is
>> also proper).  I hope my locale (mr) is activated.
>>

> Your language is activated. HTML documentation at
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes is not automatically
> updated with new content. You just submitted your translation after
> release-notes were built for Fedora Preview release. Please wait for
> final release or you can build relnotes by yourself:

It seems Gujarati (gu) and all other languages are built
automatically/manually (not sure) on a daily basis. I can see, including
Marathi (mr), all languages updated on 11th Nov 12:30 from :
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/

This needs to be checked again, if the localized release-notes are built
automatically/daily!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel